Salsbery Brothers Landscaping has an experienced team of Lawn Technicians and Managers. They will put 45 years of combined experience to work for you diagnosing and treating your property. There are very few things our specialists haven’t seen. From fertilization to pest control, our team can help you have the best-looking lawn on the street.
Fertilization and weed control programs range from three to six visits. They begin the season with fertilizer and pre-emergent herbicide to control crabgrass and promote quick green up (unless new grass seed will be planted). Our applications provide long lasting, dark green color using slow release fertilizers containing iron. Each application is designed to promote the healthiest lawn through the different seasons. Weed control is provided on each application as needed provided temperatures are adequate.
- Fertilization and weed control
- Insecticide applications for both surface feeding insects and grubs
- Fungicide to suppress various diseases
- Core Aeration to reduce compaction
- Over-seeding to promote a thicker lawn
Tree & Shrub Care Programs
Programs range from four to six applications. Each application includes examining trees and shrubs of less than twenty-five feet in height for insects, diseases, or other variables specific to your landscape. Applications are made to suppress or prevent insect and disease problems, without applying unnecessary pesticides into the environment.
- Tree/ Shrub Insect and Disease Program
- Insecticide or fungicide treatments for targeting of a specific pest or to protect specific trees or shrubs
- Fertilization to provide nutrition
- Tree injections to:
- Project against property specific insects
- Protect against property specific disease
- Provide additional nutrients
- Herbicide treatments to control weeds in landscape beds and tree rings
- Mosquito & Tick Control
Interested in using Salsbery Brothers for your next project?